Development Pamoja Ltd
- Formed June 2010
- Irish Registered Company (CRO No 487136)
- Registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority in Ireland (Charity No: 20075859)
- Charitable Exemption granted by the Revenue Commissioners in 2012 (Charity No: CHY 19370)
Board of Directors
- Primary role: to ensure the success of Development Pamoja CBO (Kenya) by directing its affairs, ensuring its principles are upheld and ensuring compliance with all legislation and regulation.
- Board Members all work on a voluntary basis and meet quarterly to ensure good oversight and agree on any new proposals from program co-ordinator.
- Formed 2009
- Registered as a Self-Help Group in 2009
- Registered as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) in 2011
- We hope to achieve non-governmental (NGO) status in the coming years
- Implementation of all programs is carried out by our founders David Okinja, Gideon Maasai, James Hennessy
- James Hennessy is the Project Co-ordinator with responsibility for
- management & running of all projects
- identification & planning of future projects
- James reports directly to the board of directors of Development Pamoja Ltd (Ireland)
Religious / Tribal Policy
Religion and Tribe are often contentions issues in Kenya. We are not affiliated with any religion or tribe. We do not espouse any religious message, nor do we support any particular tribe. Our employees and those we assist are selected based on suitability alone.